The first – and only – halal fashong chicken sausage in the Netherlands. The sausage is made from the best (halal) meat and is prepared by us with love and the greatest care.
This fashong sausage is delicious as a snack with drinks, but also with various rice dishes, moski meti, with noodles or mixed with vegetables. Also delicious with an egg/omelette for a blessed Sunday breakfast.
Product information: Gluten-free, halal
Serving tip: Surinamese herb butter mix with pistolet and grated cheese. Just put it in the oven, and then serve the fashong chicken omelette.
Shopping list for 2 people:
- 2 pieces fashong chicken
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 1 jar of Surinamese herb butter mix
- Grated cheese (young matured)
- 2 rolls (or 1 baguette)
- 250 grams of butter or low-fat margarine (and a bowl with mixer)
Preparation method fashong sausage, with omelette and herb butter pistolet:
- Cut the fashong into diagonal slices;
- Throw the sliced garlic into a pan with oil and add the slices of fashong sausage until it is thoroughly fried;
- Break the eggs and fry them with the fashong into an omelet. Note: do not stir;
- Place the fashong omelette on a plate and meanwhile heat the oven to 100 degrees;
- Place 250 grams of butter/low-fat margarine in a mixing bowl, together with 25 grams of herb butter mix. Mix everything until smooth. Finally, add the grated cheese (do not mix; sprinkle over it);
- Spread the herb butter on the bread and heat it briefly (about 5 minutes) in the oven until the grated cheese has melted;
Serve with sliced tomatoes.
Check out our cookbook for delicious recipes.
Below is a dish suggestion: