Swiet Moffo's Mega Stir-fry marinade is very popular at festivals (including Lowlands, Zwarte Cross, North Sea Jazz).
A modest pot, but mega in taste! Sustainable in use and can be used with almost all dishes, vegetables, pasta, soy, fish and meat. It gives the dish a particularly delicious taste and smell.
Gluten-free, also suitable for vegetarians
Allergens: corn starch
Shopping list for 2-3 people:
- 350 grams of chicken thigh meat, or 300 grams of soy chunks for vegetarian
- 1 pot of Swiet Moffo's Mega Stir Fry
- 1 pepper (red or yellow) or 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 200 grams of rice (or 300 grams of noodles)
- Surinamese Sambal for a slightly spicy taste
Preparation method Mega Stir-fry marinade with soy/meat/fish:
- Cut the chicken/soy, onion and pepper (or zucchini) into pieces;
- Pour a little olive oil into the (wok) pan and fry the chicken until done. (In the case of soy chunks, first soak them in water so that they soften. Then add them to the mixture.);
- Add 4 tablespoons of Mega Stir-fry marinade to the pan. Also add the onions, together with the pepper or zucchini;
- Turn the whole thing over. Serve with rice, noodles or penne.
Preparation method rice:
- Bring a large amount of water to the boil in a pan and add the (quick-cooking) rice. Cook the rice for 8-10 minutes on a medium heat until al dente.
Enjoy your meal!
Check out our cookbook for delicious recipes.
Below is a dish suggestion:
You can also find many of our products at Amazing oriental