Moksi Alesi Mix, an aromatic mix suitable for vegetarian dishes, nasi, noodles or other dishes.
This mix gives your dish a surprising yellow color!
Gluten-free, lactose-free, suitable for vegans, free from animal fats, halal
Allergens: mustard, celery, soy flour
Shopping list for 2-3 people:
- 300 grams of white rice;
- 2 onions;
- 200 grams of vegetables and/or soy chunks;
- Optional: 200 grams of chicken fillet or fashong sausage
- Optional: 200 grams of peas and finely chopped carrot
- 1 jar of Moksi Alesi mix
- 3 sprigs of coriander
Preparation method Moksi Alesi with rice:
- Boil the rice until al dente and let it cool;
- Cook the soy chunks / cut the chicken fillet / cut the fashong into pieces;
- Cut the onions and vegetables;
- Put oil in a wok pan and fry the chicken/fashong until well done;
- Throw the sliced onions into the pan, along with the vegetables;
- Scoop 25 grams of Moksi alesi mix and add to the pan;
- Finally, add the (cooled) white rice and continue to stir-fry for 5 minutes until everything comes together;
- Be surprised by the yellow-colored rice and enjoy!
Serving tip: try the Surinamese sambal or Javanese sambal
Check out our cookbook for delicious recipes.
Below is a dish suggestion:
What do we sell (online) at Vomar ?