Spicy mix, suitable for chicken but also other meat or fish dishes.
This mix has been composed with the greatest care. Because the mix is well seasoned, it doesn't take much to season the dish. The pot is economical to use and therefore lasts a long time!
Serving tip: add mango pieces and corn kernels to the chicken for an exotic twist. Success guaranteed!
Shopping list for 2-3 people:
- 300 grams of white rice;
- 300 grams of chicken thigh meat (or soy chunks for vegetarian)
- 2 onions;
- 150 grams of corn kernels
- 1 jar Paprika mix for chicken
- 1 whole mango (fresh)
Preparation method pepper mix with chicken:
- Cut the chicken fillet into cubes (or cook the soy chunks in boiling water);
- Marinate the chicken fillet (or soy chunks) with 2 tablespoons of paprika mix and let it marinate for 15 minutes;
- Cut the onions into small pieces. Put oil in a pan and fry the onions until done, together with the marinated chicken fillet pieces;
- In the meantime, cut the fresh mango into cubes (not too small);
- Add the corn kernels to the pan and stir well;
- Finally add the mango pieces. Let it fry for a very short time, otherwise it will become a mango puree (!)
- Serve with hot boiled rice. Selamat makan! (=Enjoy your meal)
Preparation method rice:
- Bring a large amount of water to the boil in a pan and add the (quick-cooking) rice. Cook the rice for 8-10 minutes on a medium heat until al dente.
Check out our cookbook for delicious recipes.
Below is a dish suggestion: