This Roti spice mix is unique in its kind!
A ready-made roti mix for use without adding other spices. Suitable for potatoes, vegetables, pumpkin, soy chunks and meat. Now you can also make delicious roti gravy or sauce at home.
Gluten-free, lactose-free, suitable for vegans, free from animal fats
Allergens: parsley, coriander, mustard powder, soy flour
Use roti spice mix
Shopping list for 2-3 people:
- 450 grams chicken fillet (of your choice)
- 50 grams of Swiet Moffo Roti spice mix
- 1 bag (of 3 pieces) roti sheets from Swiet Moffo
- 2 onions
- 200 grams frozen long beans (of your choice)
- 6 potatoes; cutting into blocks
- 3 eggs (hard-boiled)
Preparation method Roti:
- Peel and cut the potatoes. Boil the potatoes until done (note: not overcooked, otherwise they will fall apart);
- Cut the chicken fillet (or soy chunks) into cubes. Mix the Roti spice mix with 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil in a bowl and add the chicken cubes (or soy chunks). Mix everything well and let it marinate for about 10 minutes;
- Cut the onions and fry them in a wok pan. Add the chicken fillet/soy chunks to the pan until cooked;
- Add the vegetables/frozen long beans to the wok until al dente;
- Let everything simmer gently for 4 minutes.
Preparation of roti sheets:
- Heat the roti sheets in the microwave for 30 seconds at 600 watts;
- Fill the rotivelles with the vegetables (and chicken), add the potatoes and egg and fold the rotivelle closed. For a spicy touch, you can serve the Roti Hotpepper Sauce with the dish.
Enjoy your meal!
Check out our cookbook for delicious recipes. Below is a dish suggestion:
What do we sell (online) at Amazing Oriental ?