This Surinamese herb butter mix is loved! For anyone who likes creamy herb butter. Delicious on baguette. Also suitable as a salad dressing mixed with olive oil.
Product information: Gluten-free, lactose-free, suitable for vegans, free from animal fats
Preparation method Surinamese herb butter mix on baguette:
- Place 250 grams of low-fat margarine/butter with 25 grams of mix in a mixing bowl;
- Mix everything until creamy and smooth;
- For an extra bite, grated (young) cheese;
- Cut the baguette into 3 pieces and spread the herb butter mix generously on the bread;
- Preheat the oven to 100℃;
- Place the loaves in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes, until the bread is crispy and the spice mix has melted together.
Serving tip for a herb butter sauce: Mix the mix with mayonnaise, stir and then add a tablespoon of water. Delicious with fries, potatoes or over a piece of meat!
(We received this tip from a lovely customer from Uithoorn. If you read this: thank you, sir!)
Check out our cookbook for delicious recipes.
Below is a dish suggestion:
Our delicious products at Vomar.nl