Are you looking for the tastiest Surinamese nasi herbs? Then look no further, because Swiet Moffo offers a wide range of the tastiest spice mixes, sauces and marinades, with which you can give every Asian, European, Surinamese, Indian and Mediterranean dish that little bit extra. With the ready-made Surinamese marinade you can prepare tasty fried rice in no time.
Allergens: ketjap, soy
Ready-made Surinamese nasi herbs for the tastiest meals
The Surinamese nasi herbs that you can buy in our online store are suitable for direct use - without the addition of other herbs or salt. In our online cookbook you will find various recipes in which Surinamese nasi herbs are an indispensable ingredient. For example, do you want to prepare Surinamese nasi, also known as Surinamese Fried Rice, for three to four people? Then follow the next steps!
- Boil 400 grams of rice and let it cool
- Cut 350 grams of chicken thigh meat (boneless) into small pieces
- Fry the meat in four to five tablespoons of olive oil together with four tablespoons of Surinamese Nasi Stir-fry
- Fry one string of spicy fashong chicken , cut into diagonal slices of ½ cm, until the chicken is done
- Cut 160 grams of leek into rings, ½ red pepper into cubes and five grams of celery into fine pieces
- Beat the two eggs and then fry them, roll them up and cut them into strips
- Stir-fry the vegetables and rice with one tablespoon of Surinamese Nasi Stir-fry
- Add the chicken and mix everything
- Serve the dish with one tomato (cut into slices) and the fried egg strips
Check out our cookbook for delicious recipes.
Below is a dish suggestion:
Place your order in our webshop
Would you like to order our Surinamese nasi herbs immediately or would you rather take a look around our range? For example, whether you choose a Surinamese marinade or Madame Jeanette sambal : with Swiet Moffo products you get the best out of every dish. Place your order online and benefit from free shipping if you order for at least €50. Do you have questions about our offer? Please feel free to call 020 633 5558 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .